Friday, May 3, 2019

3 May 2019 day 123 of 365

Thought for today:  I give thanks to the Source of all creation for the gifts that have been given to me.

It is with a humble heart and intense gratitude that I do give thanks to the Creator for how my life has progressed.

Like many other people, I was raised to believe that God is some invisible old dude with a pure white beard who sits on a throne in some realm called heaven that is located above.  Hmm,  that idea never really did sit well with me.  My early years were crammed with Roman Catholic doctrine and ritual mixed with a good dose of Protestant (Methodist) dogma...woo-wee!   

I am most deeply grateful for the discernment of what a control system religion is and for being given the courage to leave it behind!  In 2012 I humbly asked to be shown and be placed on a path of truth--wow, it's been a wonderfully enlightening ride so far, and each day I'm driven down another path complete with twists and turns and sometimes even dead ends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment