Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Seems "Truth" came along today!

 Well, okie-dokie then....seems today is my lucky day to find "Truth" as I've just registered on the "Truth Social" platform.  It's taken a bit over one year, but the new DJT-spawned social platform has finally opened up for those of us who prefer to utilize the web and not that little black mirror everyone is so preoccupied with from dawn to dusk and beyond.  I signed up quite a few months ago but seems that Don & Friends only use little black mirrors that run on Apples and not Androids (yet anyway).   I always prefer my little laptop to my little black mirror and as soon as I caught a telegram post about being able to get going with Truth Social on the web today...I am there now!  Find me if you want:  MsLeeL

Happy "Truth" seeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment