Saturday, August 19, 2023

A Penny For More Thoughts

 I always love to find a penny on the ground; I believe it's a sign that my Jer is close around me and that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

It has been one HOT, HOT, HOT summer with more to come as record heat is forecast for the next week, the third week of August 2023.  The weather is not the only thing that's HOT, seems the entire world is HOT with FIRES being ignited all over the planet.  

Hmm..let's review this info from the book of Revelation;    

Then the angel filled the incense burner with fire from the altar and threw it down upon the earth; and thunder crashed, lightning flashed, and there was a terrible earthquake.  8:5

The first angel blew his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were thrown down on the earth. One-third of the earth was set on fire, one-third of the trees were burned, and all the green grass was burned.  8:7

Then the second angel blew his trumpet, and a great mountain of fire was thrown into the sea. One-third of the water in the sea became blood...8:8


He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down to earth from the sky while everyone was watching.  13:13

Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, causing it to scorch everyone with its fire.  16:8

WOW!!  I've read the book of Revelation over and over and still I don't really innerstand much of it, but lately I've been thinking it's just the "play book" for the dark forces, ya know, what many refer to now as the Deep State or the Black Hats.  What I do innerstand is all these fires on earth seem to have been predestined to occur (be torched from above using DEW maybe?) eons ago by whomever these dark forces are.

I recommend you read all of Revelation and decide for yourself what is going on and WHO really wrote these verses (think Constantine and the boys, 325 A.D.) and what the message really is.  For the time being I'm going to be looking for a penny, listening to some relaxing music and working on some crochet project.  Love to all who have eyes to see and ears to hear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment